Qatar National CSR Awards aim at celebrating all those who are dedicating their time, money and efforts to make Qatar (and the world) a better place. It goes beyond the traditional way of looking into CSR from “ticking a box” perspective, into adopting CSR within the company/entity’s philosophy.
Our wide array of judges, from various fields, will be meticulously looking into each and every entry, following international standards, to reward those who excelled in planning and implementing their CSR programs.
As you noticed, there are sectoral categories, to which you can apply according to your sector of activity.
The judges will be evaluating all entries according to many criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Benefit to the community: Was it identified beforehand, and met by the implementation
- Creativity: Is the project unique or a copy of existing CSR programs
- Solving specific problems: Was a problem identified, and solved through the program
- Engagement of staff: Voluntary participation in project activities, and involvement in planning/ executing it
- Supporting data: Savings and relevant data according to each project
- Duplicability: Is it easy for other entities to duplicate the program
- Sustainability: Is the company/entity planning to upscale or expand the same program
- Compatibility with QNV2030: To which pillars does it respond